Shares ideas, builds relationships, and facilitates learning together through reading and discussing books, articles, and other materials of interest to Core members.
Expectations of CRCFT members:
- Each member will select a reading and develop and facilitate a member engagement activity (e.g., asynchronous Connect discussion, real-time Zoom session, author Q&A with member questions, etc.) for that reading. The goal is for the group to host at least one Core Reading Club member engagement activity per month.
- All members will contribute ideas for encouraging member engagement focused on reading and will implement such ideas as appropriate.
- All members will participate in Core Reading Club member engagement activities as their schedule permits.
Displaying active committee roster as of 12/07/2021. Last retrieved on 12/07/2021. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Consists of a representative from each section appointed by each section's leadership plus six at-large member volunteers. Terms are for one year with an option to renew for one year.
About this Committee
- Hosts at least one member engagement activity and facilitates discussion around a reading or related content monthly.
Expected Time Commitment
- Each member of the CRCFT will select a reading and develop and facilitate a member engagement activity (e.g., asynchronous Connect discussion, real-time Zoom session, author Q&A with member questions, etc.) for a monthly reading;
- Holds virtual meetings as necessary; requires no face-to-face meetings each year, and participants are not required to attend any in-person events.
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Readers' advisory experience helpful.