The Content Coordination Committee will define skill areas across the division and pathways to gain those skills using Core-produced content.
Monitors Core content development across all formats and channels; actively looks for opportunities to repurpose or repackage content for use by different or broader audiences; liaises with division-level committees to add their work to Core's content streams. Aggregates content by topic and works closely with the Communications Coordination Committee to post it to the relevant groups.
Dale Poulter (Chair, July 1, 2022, to June 30, 2023)
Laura Costello (Member, July 1, 2021, to June 30, 2023)
Mrs. Michelle Chrystina Klaw (Member, July 1, 2022, to June 30, 2024)
Ms. Anne Marie Larrivee (Member, July 1, 2022, to June 30, 2024)
Jamen Lee McGranahan (Member, July 1, 2021, to June 30, 2023)
Rachel Fleming (Board Liaison, August 18, 2022, to June 30, 2023)
Jenny Levine (Staff Liaison, August 1, 2020, to June 30, 2025)
Displaying active committee roster as of 03/31/2023. Last retrieved on 03/31/2023. Members can log in and refresh the page to view full contact information for committee members.
About this Committee
- Implements an annual strategy and committee liaison assignments for monitoring and amplifying Core content;
- Helps cycle content between formats (books, webinars, articles, blog posts, etc.);
- Reports on gaps and topic areas that need additional content and resources;
- Aggregates and maintains lists of related content to build career pathways for members.
Expected Time Commitment
- Holds 8-10 virtual meetings per year.
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Interest or knowledge of career planning and development;
- Interest or knowledge of publication planning and development;
- Interest or knowledge of virtual or face-to-face conference development;
- Ability to make connections between topics and see possibilities for collaboration and coordination.