Solicits nominations and selects a qualified student to be the recipient of this scholarship to pursue a master's level ALA accredited degree with an emphasis in library and information technology.
Displaying active committee roster as of 05/30/2023. Last retrieved on 05/30/2023. Members can log in and refresh the page to view full contact information for committee members.
About this Committee
- Promotes the opening of the application process and solicits award nominations;
- Reviews applications and selects scholarship recipient;
- Periodically reviews and revises the scholarship criteria;
- Chair writes the announcement and citation.
Expected Time Commitment
- Holds 1-3 virtual meetings and no face-to-face meetings each year;
- Group members work an average of 5 hours per month in March, April, and May.
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Familiarity with the award, awareness of current trends in library technology, or experience reviewing scholarship applications.
Baker & Taylor, LLC is the premier worldwide distributor of books, digital content and entertainment products. The company offers cutting-edge digital media services and innovative technology platforms to thousands of publishers, libraries, schools and retailers worldwide. Baker & Taylor also offers industry leading customized library services and retail merchandising solutions.