About the Día Program Registry
ALSC invites program coordinators to share information about public programs that your library or community organization is hosting throughout the year to celebrate Día. Programs submitted via the form below will be added to our national map. And, if requested on the form below, a personalized Día webpage will be created to help program coordinators promote their Día program(s). See sample of personalized Día webpage.
If you are hosting multiple programs, please complete a separate form for each program.
Guidelines for Program Submissions
- ALSC is seeking details about your Día programming
- Program contact information must be included in your submission in order to appear in the Día database and map.
- Any programs added to the registry are assumed to be open to the public.
- ALSC reserves the right to edit program information for space constraints and appropriate language.
- ALSC does not fact check the information you provide. Please double-check accuracy of dates, times, and locations.
- ALSC reserves the right to use your provided program details to promote the Día celebration, through our website, reports, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, and other appropriate outlets.