- the types of teaching opportunities within ALSC.
- the components of ALSC webinar and course proposals.
- successful webinar and course proposals require careful planning.
- identify the differences between webinars and courses.
- explain criteria for successful webinar and course proposals.
Who Should Attend
School librarians, youth services librarians and managers, K-12 teachers, university faculty, graduate students
This webinar was put together by the ALSC Education Committee, and will be presented by committee members Danielle Hartsfield, Rachel Reinwald, and Barbara Spears.
ALSC is offering this webinar free of charge.
How to Register
This webinar was previously presented. A recording of the webinar can be viewed here.
computer, internet access