- 2:00 PM-3:00 PM (Eastern)
- 1:00 PM-2:00 PM (Central)
- 12:00 PM-1:00 PM (Mountain)
- 11:00 AM-12:00 PM (Pacific)
This session was presented on September 13, 2017. Access the recording and webinar materials now:
Presenters are representatives from the three initial Centers of Excellence libraries for the Collaborative Federal Depository Program and will provide a general overview of the program while discussing some of the benefits, challenges and outcomes of developing a COE collection.
This webinar will:
- provide an overview of the CFDP Model and how it works within the legal mandate of the Federal Depository Library Program to manage large collections of legacy print publications;
- demonstrate how Centers of Excellence libraries make determinations on retrospective collecting of government publications; and
- discuss space allocation and storage of government publications.
Who Should Attend
Government documents coordinators and collection managers
Sandra McAninch, Regional Depository Librarian, University of Kentucky Libraries
Judith Russell, Dean of University Libraries, George A. Smathers Libraries, University of Florida
Bill Sudduth, Head, Government Information and Maps, Thomas Cooper Library, University of South Carolina
A recording of the webinar will be availble at no charge six months from the date of the presentation.
All webinars are recorded and the one-time fee includes unlimited access to the webinar recording. All registered attendees will receive the link to the recorded session so if you are unable to attend the webinar at the time it is presented, you will have the opportunity to listen to the recording at your convenience.
How to Register
Contact us to register:
Call 1-800-545-2433 and press 5 to reach our customer service representatives or
Register by mail for the session you would like to attend. (If you receive an error message after clicking the "register by mail" link, right-click the link and save the form to your computer.)
Computer with Internet access (high-speed connection is best) and media player software. Headphones recommended.
ALCTS webinars are presented through GoToWebinar. Check to see if your system supports GoToWebinar.