If you’re not familiar with the format, we’re using the Core e-Forum model, which provides an opportunity for librarians to discuss matters of interest, led by a moderator, through the e-Forum discussion list. The e-Forum discussion list works like an email mailing list:
The Core e-Forum list is moving to a new discussion list platform called Groups.io.
Please take a moment to subscribe to the new list by sending an email to email@example.com. Your message can be empty. Your request will be approved within 1-2 business days. You will receive a welcome email from groups.io with instructions on how to create a user account to manage your notification settings.
Create an account at the Core Electronic Discussion Lists website (lists.ala.org):
- Go to the e-Forum website https://groups.io/g/core-eforum/
- Click the "Sign up" button in the top right-hand corner
- Enter the email address where you'd like to receive the e-Forum messages
- Once you receive an email message containing the password, return to the Login page and enter your email address and password.
- Once you are logged in, click on "Your Groups(s)"
- Select Core-eforum in the drop down
- Then, you should see the current e-forum listed
Please note: Once you have subscribed to the list, you will begin receiving messages for the e-Forum when it begins.
Change Your Preferences:
To change your password, click on "Your Name" in the upper right hand corner and select account
To change your email address, click on "Your Name" in the upper right hand corner and select account