- 10:00 AM-6:00 PM (Eastern)
- 9:00 AM-5:00 PM (Central)
- 8:00 AM-4:00 PM (Mountain)
- 7:00 AM-3:00 PM (Pacific)
- Examined the need for a cataloging code of ethics
- Discussed potential uses of a cataloging code of ethics
- Gathered examples of ethical challenges faced by those applying or using library metadata
- Identified potential topics to be addressed by a cataloging code of ethics
- Developed potential pathways for creation of a cataloging code of ethics
Who Should Attend
Anyone who has an interest in the ethical application of cataloging rules and classification schemes.
How to Register
You must register your email address to subscribe to or access an electronic discussion list on ALA's Mailing List Service. Find instructions for subscribing online.
Once you have registered for one e-Forum, you do not need to register again, unless you choose to leave the list. Find instructions for unsubscribing.
Internet connection with email address. You can manage your subscription to this list following the online instructions.
For questions about registration, contact ALA Registration by calling 1-800-545-2433 and press 5 or email email@example.com.
For all other questions or comments related to the web courses, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.