ALCTS Honors are given by the ALCTS Board of Directors for outstanding contributions at all levels within ALCTS, stellar dedication to service, uncompromising commitment to excellence, willingness to accept challenges, and a sustained and exemplary record of moving ALCTS forward. Established in 2014, criteria updated 2017.
The criteria for receiving the award are:
- No less than ten years of continued dedicated service to ALCTS. Short interruptions are acceptable.
- Service includes holding an office at either the division and/or section level, committee chair at either/both levels, committee work at either/both levels, or other service such as a task force or other deemed appropriate.
- The service should be substantial and continuous for the minimum of ten years. Longer term commitment beyond the ten-year minimum would be advantageous.
- Sitting Board members are not eligible for the award
- Past recipients of the Ross Atkinson Lifetime Achievement Award are not eligible for the award.
|2020||no award given|
Mary Beth Weber
M. Dina Giambi
Janet Swan Hill