THE EBSCO (ALA)
Annual Conference Location:
This annual award consisting of $1,000 for actual reimbursed expenses is designed to allow librarians to attend the ALA's Annual Conference.
Donated by EBSCO Subscription Services.
July 10-July 15, 2009
"How will attending this ALA Conference contribute to my professional development?"
- Applicants must be ALA members
- Applicants must not supervise another professional librarian (MLS).
- All applicants must submit an essay of NO MORE THAN 250 WORDS, (or it will be disqualified) answering the question:
- Clarity of Content and Form
- Clear Goals and Benefits of Attendance
- Commitment to ALA and the library profession
- Financial Need
- Potential Growth Perceived
Please send six (6) copies of this application and essay to:
ALA Awards Program
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611
DEADLINE: POSTMARKED BY DECEMBER 1.