Join a network of over 3,000 children's and youth librarians, children's literature experts, publishers and children's advocates dedicated to raising a nation of readers. Join ALSC now.
ALSC Membership Benefits include:
- Contact with a network of peers offering support and insight;
- Subscription to Children and Libraries: The Journal of the Association for Library Service to Children, published three times per year, beginning in May 2003;
- The quarterly ALSC Newsletter which highlights division activities and information of interest to librarians working with children;
- Reduced rates for division sponsored preconferences and workshops;
- 10% discount on division publications and products;
- Opportunity to serve on more than 40 division committees; and
- Eligibility for division sponsored grants, awards and fellowships.
For more information on joining ALA and ALSC, please contact:
50 E. Huron St.
Chicago, Illinois 60611
1-800-545-2433, ext. 2163