To plan and stage programs of interest and benefit to members of the Section at the ALA Annual Conference.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2020. Last retrieved on 03/23/2023. Members can log in and refresh the page to view full contact information for committee members.
Previous ALA Annual Programs
- 2016: Authority is Constructed and Contextual: A Critical View
- 2015: Boots on the Ground: Making Academic Libraries Work for Veterans
- 2014: Supporting Community Transformation: Becoming a Community-Engaged Academic Library
- 2013: Crossing the K-20 Continuum: Are Librarians Bridging Information Literacy and 21st Century Skills?
- 2012: Ubiquitous Video: Can libraries offer it? (or Can libraries adapt?)
- 2011: Millennials and Beyond: Student and Faculty Voices
- 2010: News Literacy and Preservation: Finding, Using, and Losing the News
- 2009: Librarian/Scholar: From Research Questions to Results
- 2008: Knowledge Wants to Be Known: Open Access for the Behavioral & Social Sciences
- 2007: Empowering Data: Persuasion Through Presentation
- 2006: Shaking the Money Tree: Grant Writing for Librarians
EBSS Conference Program Planning 2024 Committee
Official members of this section committee are automatically added to the committee’s Connect space and subscribed to the email list.
You can post to the list by sending an email to ALA-ACRL-EBSS-CPP1@ConnectedCommunity.org or by creating a new post directly in the Connect community.
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteers will need to complete the volunteer form by February 15 for committee service that begins July 1. More information, including volunteer requirements, can be found on the ACRL volunteer site.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association