To work with the National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE) staff to finalize the new version of the Information Literacy Module and perform engagement and outreach to membership and relevant higher education groups.
- Work on creating educational materials;
- Perform outreach to invested stakeholders;
- Complete analyses on the pilot data after summer 2023 and make final changes to the module;
- Report out on the data to ACRL membership and selected higher education groups; and
- The task force will explore proposing a new position within the Liaison’s Assembly to assist with outreach to a specific higher education group (TBD).
Displaying active committee roster as of 09/26/2023. Last retrieved on 09/26/2023. Members can log in and refresh the page to view full contact information for committee members.
- 4 continuing members
- 3 new members
- 1 Board liaison
- 1 staff liaison
- Date interim report is due: June 30, 2023
- Date final report is due: June 30, 2024
The ACRL Board of Directors approved the creation of the task force at its January 29, 2021 meeting. On August 1, 2022, the ACRL Board of Directors approved the ACRL National Student Engagement Survey Information Literacy Module Review Task Force.
Program Manager, Data and Research
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
225 N. Michigan Ave., Ste 1300
Chicago, IL 60601-7616