Review current practices for when and how members are recognized for their time and effort dedicated to advancing association work for the profession. Identify advantages and disadvantages of current practices. Investigate options for, and sustainability of, offering various forms of compensation or accommodation and determine where compensation may be warranted and could remove a barrier to participating.
No roster found.
Displaying active committee roster as of 03/25/2023. Last retrieved on 03/25/2023. Members can log in and refresh the page to view full contact information for committee members.
- A minimum of five members (i.e. a chair and four members)
- 1 member from the ACRL Budget & Finance Committee (current or former)
- 1 member from the ACRL Professional Development Committee (current or former)
- 1 Board liaison
- 1 Staff liaison
- Additional member appointments at the discretion of the Vice-President/President-Elect
- Task force terms: February 1, 2022 - January 31, 2023
- Date interim report is due: October 2022
- Date final report is due: January 2023
The ACRL Board of Directors approved the creation of this task force at its January 27, 2022 meeting.