- New! STS Events Calendar If you have an event to add to the calendar, please email STS Professional Development Committee Co-Chairs, Laurie Neuerburg and Kirstin Duffin or (STS Publicity Officer, Amanda McCormick). Note default time zone is Eastern Time.
- A Guide to Professional Development Resources for Science and Technology Librarians
- Check out the STS Sci/Tech Library Mentors Program!
The Science and Technology Section of the Association of College and Research Libraries provides a forum through which librarians in scientific and technical subject fields can achieve and maintain awareness of the impact and range of information with which they work; and promotes improved accessibility to and active use of this information. For more information about STS, consult the section's history.
- Section Officers
- STS Core Values
- STS Manual - is intended to serve as a guide to the activities, organization, procedures, and policies of STS
- Information Literacy Standards for STS
- LibGuides - detailed information on committee work, initiatives and conferences
- STS Committees - get involved and volunteer to join a committee today!
- Conference Sessions and Forums - recent STS sessions and forums.
- ALA Connect - is a online collaborative workspace available to all ALA members.
- STS Calendar of Events
- STS YouTube Channel
- Issues in Science and Technology Librarianship (ISTL) - is an electronic journal which publishes substantive material of interest to science and technology librarians.
- STS Signal - the Section's newsletter, is published each spring and fall, reporting the Section's activity at ALA Conferences.
- STS Inside Science Resources – the Section’s blog, is published monthly, and shares topics of interest to science librarianship.
- STS Discussion List- connect with your peers, join the Science and Technology Section community discussion list on ALA Connect.
- STS Membership Brochure