- Propose evidence-based modalities and best practices for STS to use for meetings, programs, and social events moving forward.
- Gather information through research and intentional conversations to inform our proposal.
- Determine if any new funding or infrastructure is needed to support our proposal
- Interrogate benefits and drawbacks of virtual, such as accessibility, equitability
- Interrogate benefits and drawbacks of in-person, such as networking and connections
- Present our findings and ideas in a transparent fashion
- Ultimate goal to propose a plan that creates space for all STS members and the broader STEM librarianship community
- Share our findings broadly
Displaying active committee roster as of 02/03/2023. Last retrieved on 02/03/2023. Members can log in and refresh the page to view full contact information for committee members.
ALA Connect Space (coming soon!)
The task force composition is determined by section leadership.