The STS Development Task Force will:
• Develop a fundraising workflow that can incorporate multiple individuals, or relevant members from other STS committees (e.g., Membership, Publications) in the fundraising and reporting process
• Engage in fundraising activities with vendors, publishers, or other relevant organizations for identified STS budgetary needs
• Work with the STS Executive Committee to prioritize areas of fundraising focus that reflect STS values of equity, diversity, inclusion, and accessibility
• Establish a communication plan to work with vendors to raise funds based on STS priorities
• Create MOU and other documentation templates for use with vendors, e.g., to clarify agreements about services received, funding acknowledgements, and what restrictions should be placed on solicited or offered funds
• Create a documentation system with donor and budget information that can be shared with and accessed by the Development Task Force as well as the STS Executive Committee
• Propose a structure for the transition to an STS Development Committee, including whether any potential STS Executive members should be standing members of the Development Committee.
Displaying active committee roster as of 06/05/2023. Last retrieved on 06/05/2023. Members can log in and refresh the page to view full contact information for committee members.
The committee composition is determined by section leadershi
Volunteers will need to complete the volunteer form by February 15 for committee service that begins July 1. More information, including volunteer requirements, can be found on the ACRL volunteer site.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association