This manual is intended to serve as a guide to the organization, procedures, and policies of the Literatures in English Section (LES) of the Association of College and Research Libraries (ACRL). The manual is distributed to Section officers and to committee chairs.
- LES Governance Procedures (replaced Literatures in English Section Bylaws)
- LES Community Agreement
- LES Strategic Plan
- History of the Literatures in English Section
- LES Officer Functions and Responsibilities
- LES Committees
- ACRL's Guide to Policies and Procedures
- ACRL Communities of Practice Assembly
- ACRL Strategic Plan
Comments may be directed to the LES Website Administrator, Jenny Dale.
Special thanks to Jackie Hackman for designing the LES logo.
Last updated: May 25, 2021