The Education and Behavioral Sciences Section of the Association of College and Research Libraries (a division of the American Library Association) exists to serve the common interests of education and behavioral sciences librarians. Formed in 1968, EBSS now boasts about 1,000 members who are concerned with a host of issues in the areas of library instruction, applications of technology, collection development, library management, and communication of research findings in education and behavioral sciences librarianship.
- 2020 EBSS Annual Conferences, Forums, and Events
- 2020 EBSS Research Forum Feedback Survey
- If you were able to attend or watch a recording of the session, we ask you to complete a brief survey. Your feedback will help the committee improve future forums and presenters for their research.
- EBSS is on Twitter
- Cassandra Kvenild is named the ACRL EBSS Distinguished Librarian of 2020.
- Spring 2022 EBSS Newsletter
Chair's Report from the Fall 2021 EBSS Newsletter
By RACHAEL ELROD, EBSS Chair, 2021-2022
As we begin the 2021–2022 academic year, I hope this message finds you, your families, and loved ones safe, healthy, and well. I appreciate your role in EBSS as we continue to work during the immense uncertainty of a
global pandemic. Read more