Displaying active committee roster as of 06/09/2023. Last retrieved on 06/09/2023. Members can log in and refresh the page to view full contact information for committee members.
Academic Library Statistics
Results from ACRL's Academic Library Trends & Statistics surveys, available in print and electronic format.
The Academic Library Trends and Statistics Survey Editorial Board composition requires:
- A minimum of five members (i.e. a chair, vice-chair, and three members) with appointments staggered to provide continuity
- Two-year terms
- Members to serve no more than two consecutive terms, except for the chair, who may serve up to two terms after assuming the chair but no more than a total of six years on the board. The chair is appointed from among regular members of the board by the Publications Coordinating Committee.
- Ex-officio members: ACRL past-president, ACRL Executive Director, and ACRL Publications Coordinating Committee chair.
- Vice-Chair serves as ex-officio member to the Project Outcome for Academic Libraries Editorial Board.
- Editorial Board criteria is detailed in the ACRL Guide to Policies and Procedures.
- Additional appointments at the discretion of the Publications Coordinating Committee
The Academic Library Trends and Statistics Survey Editorial Board was created by the ACRL Board of Directors.
Volunteers will need to complete the volunteer form by February 15 for committee service that begins July 1. More information, including volunteer requirements, can be found on the ACRL volunteer site.
Mary Jane Petrowski
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
225 N. Michigan Ave., Ste 1300
Chicago, IL 60601-7616