Displaying active committee roster as of 09/23/2023. Last retrieved on 09/23/2023. Members can log in and refresh the page to view full contact information for committee members.
The Resources for College Libraries Editorial Board composition requires:
- At least seven members, in addition to the chair and ex officio members
- Two-year staggered terms
- Members to serve no more than two consecutive terms,
- The chair may serve up to two terms after assuming the position, but no more than a total of six years on the editorial board
- Ex-officio members include the ACRL Executive Director, ACRL Publications Coordinating Committee Chair, CHOICE Editor & Publisher, and ACRL Past-President (listed as Board Liaison).
- Editorial Board criteria is detailed in the ACRL Guide to Policies and Procedures.
The Resources for College Libraries Editorial Board was created by the ACRL Board of Directors at the 2005 Midwinter Meeting.
Editorial Board Volunteers
Volunteers will need to complete the volunteer form by February 15 for committee service that begins July 1. More information, including volunteer requirements, can be found on the ACRL volunteer site.
Peer Reviewer Volunteers
To volunteer to serve as a peer reviewer for Resources for College Libraries, complete the RCL peer reviewer application. The Resources for College Libraries (RCL) editorial board invites peer reviewers with diverse backgrounds and new perspectives to RCL, along with reviewers who can critically assess the RCL subject collections with attention to equity, diversity, inclusion, and social justice in scholarly resources.