The editorial board is charged to serve in an advisory capacity to the ACRL staff regarding the Project Outcome for Academic Libraries toolkit. The editorial board advises on the development and revision of resources and training materials, on changes to the surveys if necessary, and on investment in improvements and new features for the toolkit.
Displaying active committee roster as of 06/07/2023. Last retrieved on 06/07/2023. Members can log in and refresh the page to view full contact information for committee members.
The Project Outcome for Academic Libraries Editorial Board composition requires:
- A minimum of 6 members (chair, vice-chair, and 4 members) with appointments staggered to provide continuity. The editorial board membership as a whole should be representative of different institution types (community colleges, colleges, and universities).
- Members serve a maximum of two two-year terms, except for the chair, who may serve two terms as a member in addition to one as chair.
- Members should be active users of Project Outcome for Academic Libraries, as well as members of ACRL.
- Ex-officio members: a representative from the Value of Academic Libraries Committee (vice-chair serves as ex-officio), the Student Learning and Information Literacy Committee (chair serves as ex-officio), and the Trends & Statistics Editorial Board (vice-chair serves as ex-officio).
- Editorial Board criteria is detailed in the ACRL Guide to Policies and Procedures.
In November 2017 the ACRL Board of Directors charged a task force to adapt the Project Outcome measures, developed by the Public Library Association, to an academic library context. In June 2019 the task force completed its work and the ACRL Board charged this editorial board with the work of continuing to support the Project Outcome for Academic Libraries toolkit.
Volunteers will need to complete the volunteer form for a term that will end in June 2021.
More information, including volunteer requirements, can be found on the ACRL volunteer site.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
225 N. Michigan Ave., Ste 1300
Chicago, IL 60601-7616