Displaying active committee roster as of 06/04/2023. Last retrieved on 06/04/2023. Members can log in and refresh the page to view full contact information for committee members.
The Publications in Librarianship Editorial Board composition requires:
- Four to six members, in addition to the editor and ex-officio members, the exact number to be decided by the editor according to need
- Editor serves one three-year term, with the possibility of one consecutive reappointment
- Members serve three-year terms, staggered
- Members to serve no more than two consecutive terms
- Ex-officio member include the ACRL past-president (listed as Board Liaison), ACRL executive director, and the ACRL Publications Coordinating Committee chair
- Editorial Board criteria is detailed in the ACRL Guide to Policies and Procedures.
The Publications in Librarianship Editorial Board was created by the ACRL Board of Directors.
Volunteers will need to complete the volunteer form by February 15 for committee service that begins July 1. More information, including volunteer requirements, can be found on the ACRL volunteer site.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
225 N. Michigan Ave., Ste 1300
Chicago, IL 60601-7616