Displaying active committee roster as of 09/27/2023. Last retrieved on 09/27/2023. Members can log in and refresh the page to view full contact information for committee members.
The New Publications Advisory Board composition requires:
- Four to six members, in addition to a chair and ex officio members
- Three-year staggered terms
- Members serve no more than two consecutive terms.
- Ex-officio members include the ACRL Past-President (listed as Board Liaison), ACRL Executive Director, ACRL Publications Committee Chair, ACRL Content Strategist (listed as Staff Liaison), and the Publications in Librarianship Editor.
- Editorial Board criteria is detailed in the ACRL Guide to Policies and Procedures.
The New Publications Advisory Board was created by the ACRL Board of Directors.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
225 N. Michigan Ave., Ste 1300
Chicago, IL 60601-7616