Displaying active committee roster as of 10/03/2023. Last retrieved on 10/03/2023. Members can log in and refresh the page to view full contact information for committee members.
- A minimum of five members (i.e. a chair, a vice-chair and three members).
- Ex-officio members include assessment licensed workshops presenter coordinator and Standards for Libraries in Higher Education licensed workshop presenter coordinator.
- Vice-Chair serves as ex-officio member to the Project Outcome for Academic Libraries Editorial Board.
- Additional appointments at the discretion of the Vice-President/President-Elect and Appointments Committee.
- Since it is important that the vice-chair/chair be knowledgeable about the responsibilities and concerns of the committee, it is suggested that the committee vice-chair/chair be selected from the existing committee membership.
- Post regularly to the VAL Blog.
- Provide advisory service to grant funded projects related to ACRL Value Initiative.
The Value of Academic Libraries was established by the ACRL Executive Committee at the 2011 Spring Executive meeting.
Senior Communications and Membership Strategist
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
225 N. Michigan Ave., Ste 1300
Chicago, IL 60601-7616