Displaying active committee roster as of 12/02/2023. Last retrieved on 12/02/2023. Members can log in and refresh the page to view full contact information for committee members.
- A minimum of five members (i.e. a chair, vice-chair, and three members)
- Chair serves as ex-officio member on the ALA Membership Promotion Task Force
- Ex-officio members include the chairs of the Membership Coordinating Committee component committees
- Additional appointments at the discretion of the Vice-President/President-Elect and Appointments Committee
- Since it is important that the vice-chair/chair be knowledgeable about the responsibilities and concerns of the committee, it is suggested that the committee vice-chair/chair be selected from the existing committee membership.
The Membership Coordinating Committee was created when Board approved the restructuring of the Membership Advisory Committee at the Midwinter Meeting 2010 to include a Membership Coordinating Committee and four component committees and, as a pilot project, the Membership Recruitment component committee will be a virtual committee.
Senior Communications and Membership Strategist
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
225 N. Michigan Ave., Ste 1300
Chicago, IL 60601-7616