Tips for Contributors
- Remember the newsletter comes out the month after the submission deadline. If your event will happen during that time, write about it in the past tense.
- Submission deadlines are April 30 and October 31.
- Consider contributing articles on hot topics (300 word maximum). Entries can be in the form of a slide show or text. We invite short and engaging videos. The more creative, the better!!
- Consider sending digital pictures of chapter events (jpg. format preferred).
- Submit PDFs of your slide decks.
Chapter Topics is published two times a year by the Chapters Council of the Association of College and Research Libraries, a division of the American Library Association, 225 N Michigan Ave, Suite 1300, Chicago, IL 60601 (800-545-2433). © American Library Association
Send submissions to: Leslin Charles at email@example.com