It is expected that the Ingenta Research Award winner will eventually disseminate results of the research widely and in different formats. Dissemination may take some time to complete. However, for the purpose of the Ingenta Research Award, a final report is due 18 months after receipt of the initial check. That final report should be organized as follows:
Technical Report (4 or 5 pages)
Please include brief answers to the following questions:
- What was the original problem and research question(s)?
- What did you actually do and how does it differ from your original plan?
- What problems did you encounter and how did you deal with them?
- What answers do you have now for the research question(s) asked in the proposal?
- How has your work contributed to a solution of the original problem?
- What else could be done to answer the research question(s)?
- What are your plans for disseminating results of your work?
Financial Report (1 page)
- Categories of planned expenditure (e.g., supplies, travel).
- Amount you planned to spend in each category.
- Amount you actually spent in each category.
- Brief explanation of differences between B and C.
For more information, please see the following: