Displaying active committee roster as of 12/02/2022. Last retrieved on 12/02/2022. Members can log in and refresh the page to view full contact information for committee members.
Educational Policy Statements COE Reviews
The Committee on Education consists of nine members appointed from the membership at large serving two year staggered terms and led by chair, serving a one year term. additonally, 1 non-voting member from ALISE, appointed by ALISE; 1 non-voting member from LearnRT, appointed by LearnRT; 1 non-voting member from ACRL Community and Junior College Libraries Section’s Library Technical Assistant Education Committee, appointed by ACRL; and 1 non-voting member from AASL Educators of School Librarians Section, appointed by AASL.
Library Education Resources
- ALA Standards for Library & Information Studies Education
- Association for Library and Information Science Education (ALISE)
- Value of an LIS Degree
- Congresses on Professional Education (Historical)
- Foreign Credentialing Task Force Report (Historical)
- Library Education Discussion Group (Historical)
- Library School Closings Task Force Report (Historical)
- Library Support Staff Certification (LSSC) Program (Historical)