The AASL National Conference is the ONLY national conference focused solely on school librarians' unique and critical role in Prek-12 education. A biennial event occurring every other year, school librarians from across the country come together to celebrate their role, share their skills, and engage with vendors who support their work.
Benefits of exhibiting at AASL National Conference:
- 55% non-compete exhibit floor hours that do not conflict with any other programming
- Targeted audience of Prek-12 school librarians. Each full conference registration also includes a complimentary administrator registration.
- Prime networking opportunities on the show floor, including the AASL Exhibits Opening Reception, complimentary morning coffee, and attendee lunch vouchers to use in the hall on both Friday and Saturday.
- Traffic draws through the hall with separate entrance/exit, coffee stations and food areas.
- Opportunity to promote product demonstrations and author signings in your booth through the program guide and mobile app
- Opportunity to submit programs for concurrent program schedulng at no additional cost
- Additional marketing opportunities available exclusively for exhibitors, including the option to purchase pre and post- show attendee lists
|Wednesday, October 18, 2023||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Thursday, October 19, 2023||8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
|Thursday, October 19, 2023||5:00 p.m. - 7: 00 p.m.|
|Friday, October 20, 2023||9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Saturday, October 21, 2023||9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
|Saturday, October 21, 2023||
|Sunday, October 22, 2023||
- Inline Rate 2023: $24 per sqft*
- Exposed Corner Charge: $200 per corner
*Inline rate includes a 6' table, two chairs, and a wastebasket. The island rate does not. All 10'x10' and larger booths include four registrations per 100 square feet.
- Table Top Rate: $950
For 501c3 organizations, self-published/independent authors, and technology start-ups only. Two registrations are included, and no additional badges are allowed. Includes 6' draped table display space only, two chairs, and a wastebasket. No standing signage is allowed. Everything must fit on a tabletop display. Limited number is available.
AASL Exhibit Sales
AASL Exhibit Questions
Advertising, Exhibit/Author Sessions, Sponsorship Questions
General AASL National Questions