This group was sunsetted as of July 1, 2017
Charge: To provide feedback to YALSA’s Program Officer for Continuing Education on: 1) appropriate and timely topics for continuing education offerings and 2) identifying qualified individuals to facilitate continuing education sessions. To assist the Program Officer for CE as requested with promoting CE opportunities and recognizing the contribution of facilitators, presenters, etc.
- Current membership in YALSA
- In order to accomplish work in a virtual environment taskforce members must be competent users of web 2.0 tools, including but not limited to wikis, e-chats and ALA Connect.
- Experience with presenting or training
- Knowledge of best practices in adult learning
- Knowledge of current topics and trends of interest to librarians serving teens
Size: 5 – 7 virtual members, plus the Program Officer for CE who will serve as staff liaison.
Term:1 year, commencing after Annual and ending after Annual.
Staff liaison: Beth Yoke