Registration is now closed for Teen Tech Week 2011, Mix and Mash @ your library! Thanks for registering! All registrants will receive an email that details their benefits for this year, including:
- The 2011 theme logo (you'll be redirected to the download page upon completing registration
- A copy of Getting Started with Facebook: A Guide for Libraries, from Promotional Partner Tutor.com
- A FREE webinar from YALSA, led by past president Linda Braun, on tech tools you can use with teens.
- Details on the complimentary webinar on Internet safety from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (date to be announced)
- Details on the free Net Cetera Toolkit from the Federal Trade Commission, with a CD, DVD and handouts that librarians and educators can use when teaching about online safety, privacy issues, and more.
Teen Tech Week will be celebrated at thousands of public and school libraries across the country from March 6-12, 2011. Tell us what you're doing at the YALSA wiki.
YALSA is a nonprofit organization that depends on its members for support. By registering, you are letting us know that technology and technology literacy is of importance to you and your teens. By registering, you are telling YALSA that this program is valuable and worth continuing.