Teen Read Week registration is now closed; thank you for supporting Teen Read Week. Be sure to check out the following areas of the site as you get ready for this year's Teen Read Week, Oct. 17-23:
- visit the Plan Your Event page for program ideas and find professional materials on the Resources page
- download tools from our Get Publicity page to publicize your event
- purchase products for Teen Read Week from ALA Graphics
- learn more about Team Teen Read Week, publishers and partners who funded the 2010 Teen Read Week Mini Grants
- contribute your ideas on the YALSA Wiki
2010 Teen Read Week registrants were able to receive the following incentives:
- The first 300 YALSA members to register will receive a free copy of Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey
- Four registrants will win a collection of titles from Cinco Puntos, including Sammy & Juliana in Hollywood (autographed), He Forgot to Say Goodbye (autographed), Last Night I Sang to the Monster (autographed) and Pitch Black
- One registrant will win a collection of 25 Teen-rated manga titles from Viz Media’s Shonen Jump and Shojo Beat lines
- Five registrants will win a full set of the Fall 2010 launch list from Carolrhoda Lab™: Draw the Dark by Ilsa J. Bick, The Absolute Value of -1 by Steve Brezenoff, The Freak Observer by Blythe Woolston, and Traitor by Gudrun Pausewang.
- All registrants will receive a complimentary copy of TeenInk, courtesy of YALSA Nonprofit Supporter TeenInk!