Registration for Teen Read Week 2009 is now closed. Be sure to add your events to the YALSA Wiki. Celebrate Read Beyond Reality @ your library, Oct. 18 - 24. Registration provided by Evanced Solutions, a 2009 Teen Read Week Promotional Partner.
2009 Registration Incentives
Registration benefits for 2009 include:
- The first 100 registrants to sign up for YALSA's Teen Read Week will receive a free graphic translation of Fahrenheit 451 from TRW 2009 Promotional Partner Farrar, Straus & Giroux!
- Macmillan Children's Publishing Group will give away one copy of one of the following titles to the first 450 registrants:
Lockdown: Escape from the Furnace, by Alexander Gordon Smith,
Whirlwind: The Caretaker Trilogy: Book 2 by David Klass,
The Midnight Charter by David Whitley,
Zombie Blondes by Brian James
The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson, or Give Up the Ghost by Megan Crewe.
- Teens who vote in the Teens' Top Ten will be eligible to win one of ten copies of the deluxe edition of The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie, courtesy Promotional Partner Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
- 100 registrants will win a free copy of Once Was Lost by Sara Zarr, courtesy Promotional Partner Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
- All registrants can download the 2009 Teen Read Week Logo.
- Learn more about our Teen Read Week Promotional Partners and Nonprofit Supporters.