- 2:00 PM-3:00 PM (Eastern)
- 1:00 PM-2:00 PM (Central)
- 12:00 PM-1:00 PM (Mountain)
- 11:00 AM-12:00 PM (Pacific)
When school and public libraries work together to support teen success that's a great thing. In this webinar learn how to design activities and services based on the common goal of improving teen lives.
In this 60 minute webinar 30 minutes will be provided for participants to engage in conversation with the speakers and each other. Come ready to talk about your challenges, successes, and questions related to building strong school and public library outcomes based partnerships.
By the end of the session participants will:
- Understand the value of setting a goal for school library partnerships
- Understand how to develop shared goals for school/public library partnerships>
- Have ideas on how to get started with goal-oriented school/public library partnerships.
Who Should Attend
- Library staff working with teens in school and/or public libraries
- Library school students
- Administrators working with staff to develop teen initiatives
- Audrey Hopkins, Teen Services Librarian at Rita & Truett Smith Public Library, Plano TX
- Shanna Miles, Library Media Specialist, South Atlanta (GA) High School
- Erica Compton, Program Manager Idaho STEM Action Center
YALSA members: Free
Non-Members: Available for purchase on the Webinars On Demand page 24 hours after the live recording.
How to Register
Webinar is Full -YALSA members may sign-up to receive a link to the recording 24 hours following the live event.
The webinar will be hosted using the Zoom platform. Zoom allows participants to join the session using a webcam and computer or phone for audio, via their app for Andrioid and iOS devices, and via phone only. To learn how to get started with Zoom and MAC and PC systems requirements visit the software's Getting Started web pages.
After registering for the session you'll recieve full login information.