Young Adult Library Services, an award-winning quarterly journal mailed to all YALSA members and subscribers;
YALSA E-News , a monthly email newsletter for its members;
Journal of Research on Libraries and Young Adults, an open-access, peer-reviewed online research journal; and
several books on library services, with new titles regularly added to the catalog.
Interested in publishing with YALSA? Contact email@example.com. YALSA accepts manuscripts on library services for young adults for both of its journals and for consideration to publish as a book. YALSA does not publish fiction of any type.
YALSA offers multiple platforms for advertising:
- in print for Young Adult Library Services;
- online via YALSA E-News , YALSA's monthly email newsletter; and
- by sponsoring YALSA webinars
For advertising queries, please contact:
YALSA boasts a diverse member base:
- 59 percent work in public libraries
- 33 percent work in school libraries
- 4 percent work in academic libraries
- 39 percent of YALSA's members serve in a supervisory capacity at their libraries
- 64 percent of YALSA members have more than seven years' library experience; 34 percent have 16 years or more.
- 10 percent of YALSA's members (and YALS readers) are MLIS students