Webinars on Demand
About Webinars on Demand
Within 24-hours of a live session, YALSA members receive complimentary access to all archived webinars via Y.E.L.L. (YALSA E-Learning Library). YALSA also provide a small selection of webinars free to both members and non-members.
Not a YALSA member, a group rate is available for our archived webinars at $99 per recording. To guarantee you have access to the most up-to-date content YALSA limits access to purchased content for 12 months. After that please check with us to see what updates and revised content we have available. You can purchase a Webinar-on-Demand by completing this order form.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 917-847-7804.
View webinars for purchase by:
- Leadership & Professionalism
- Knowledge of Client Group
- Communication, Marketing Outreach
- Knowledge of Materials
- Access to Information
- Check-in: Maker Spaces 101, Teens, and You
- Demonstrating Impact Through Teen Summer Reading (funded by Dollar General)
- Don’t Get Lost in Translation: Connect with Your Teens through Summer Reading (funded by Dollar General)
- Gamification in Libraries: Teen Tech Week (funded by Tutor.com)
- Programming for Teen Read Week
- Putting the PRO in Professional: Using Social Media in Your Career Search
- Seeking the Unknown in the Blink of an Eye
- Teens & the Future of Libraries (a series of discussions held jointly with connectedlearning.tv in May 2013)
- VIPS: Why you Need Them for Advocacy
For more information on YALSA's continuing education program contact Linda W. Braun, YALSA CE Consultant.