Upcoming Live Webinars
All live YALSA webinars are free to members and take place at 2 p.m. Eastern and are 60 minutes.
- December 14, 2017 - Community Partnerships for Teen Success
- January 18, 2018 - Implicit Bias
- February 15, 2018 - Seattle Youth CAN: A Collaobrative Model for Supporting Teen Leadrship
YALSA members can save their seat for upcoming webinars on our Members Only webinar reserve a seat page. (Login required)
About the webinars:
- Webinars are 60 minutes long, including time for questions and answers
- Webinars take place at 2 p.m. Eastern.
- All participants in the live program receive:
- a certificate of participation
- access to the recording and PowerPoint slides
- They are commercial-free
- Webinars are delivered by experts on the topic covered
- All YALSA members get free access to YALSA's webinars within 24 hours after they're originally recorded, in the Members' Only section of this web site
Group Registration Information
- Group registrations for live webinars are available for $195. YALSA’s group rate gives an institution ten logins for the webinar and non-members then have an opportunity to sit in on a live webinar.
- Group registration is available by completing this form (PDF) and then faxing or mailing it in.
- YALSA does not distribute contact information to webinar sponsors.
- YALSA's webinars are led by professional experts, selected by YALSA, and are not employees of paid sponsors.
- YALSA webinars are certified for one Library Education Unit in the state of Indiana.
- Certificates of attendance are availabe to those who attend live webinar sessions.
- Interested in sponsoring a YALSA webinar? Find out more in our media kit.
- Interested in a past YALSA webinar? Read descriptions and buy recordings at the Webinars-on-Demand page.
- Interested in presenting a webinar? Fill out this brief form to let us know.
Members can see archived webinars for free, within 24 hours after they take place, in YALSA's members' only section.
Interested in YALSA’s webinars, but want to see if they're right for you? Check out one of our free webinars-on-demand:
- Interns are Staff, Too! (sponsored by Dollar General - 2015)
- Putting the PRO in Professional: Using Social Media in Your Career Search
Teens and the Future of Libraries
- Teens & the Future of Libraries (a series of discussions held jointly with connectedlearning.tv in May 2013)
- What's Next for Teen Services?: Connected Learning (Program 1, March 2014)
- What's Next for Teen Services?: Literacies (Program 2, March 2014)
- What's Next for Teen Services?: Librarians as Community Connectors & Education Facilitators (Program 3, March 2014)
- What's Next for Teen Services?: Cultural Competencies (Program 4, March 2014)
- What's Next for Teen Services?: Personal Learning Networks (Program 5, March 2014)
Teen Read Week & Summer Reading/Learning
- Graphomania: Hosting a Teen Writing Contest (2017)
- Demonstrating Impact Through Teen Summer Reading (sponsored by Dollar General)
- Engaging Latino Youth through STEAM: Going Beyond Our Walls (2016)
- Spice Up a Program with a Dash of Literacy! (sponsored by Dollar General)
- Teen Programming Development: Making It About the Teens from Start to Finish (sponsored by Dollar Genera, 2016l)
- Turning Dreams into Reality @ Your Library
Teens & Tech
- CREATECH: Take It and Make It Big: Leveraging Partnerships for Teen Tech Week (sponsored by Best Buy)
- Check-in: Maker Spaces 101, Teens, and You
- DIY: Outcomes and Impact (sponsored by Best Buy)
- Gamification in Libraries: Teen Tech Week (sponsored by Tutor.com)
- Make It At Your Library! (sponsored by Best Buy)