Check back in early 2019 for updates on e-courses coming spring 2019.
Interested in a Course For Your Organization?
We provide two options:
- The curriculum of any online course from our Course Catalog offered by YALSA can be licensed for an in-person workshop at your organization.
- Online courses from our Course Catalog, where all seats are reserved exclusively for your staff or members, can also be licensed by an organization.
If you are interested in purchasing a course for your organization, please contact Linda W. Braun at firstname.lastname@example.org, 917-847-7804. YALSA's courses provide 10 contact hours, or the equivalent of a 1.5-day face-to-face workshop. A certificate of completion is issued when a successfully student completes the course.
YALSA works with institutions to develop the best course possible for each partciular audience and need. We offer courses in a variety of topics including:
- Building Leadership Skills
- Building Diverse Collections
- College Career Readiness
- Community and Family Engagement
- Competencies for Library Staff Serving Teens
- Informal Learning Experiences and Environments
- Outcomes and Assessment
- Teen Growth and Development
- Youth Engagement and Leadership
If there is a topic you are interested in but do not see listed here feel free to get in touch with YALSA's CE Consultant, Linda W. Braun, email@example.com, 917-847-7804.
- "The instructor was really positive and knew her stuff. She was very helpful. The workload was manageable. I learned a lot about using different review sources and what makes a good diverse book. "
- Julie did a great job presenting the material and letting us come up with our interpretations and how to make the ideas work for our community."
- I loved all of the assigned reading and I could tell that the instructor was passionate about serving teens through diverse collections.
Further questions? Please contact Linda W. Braun, 917-847-7804.