YALSA is dedicated to supporting teens and the librarians who serve them. Our future depends on today’s teens; however, research shows that as an age group teens (ages 12 – 18) receive the least financial support. Government, philanthropic and non-profit spending directed at teens lags far behind what is invested in children (birth through 11 years) and young adults (19 and up). Libraries are in a position to help teens prepare for a successful and productive adulthood, yet they are hindered by this lack of financial support. YALSA is seeking to better equip libraries to meet teens’ needs by partnering with organizations who are committed to ensuring that teens get the help and support they need to succeed.
YALSA provides several opportunities for sponsorship throughout the year. Please download our Media and Sponsorship Kit (PDF) and contact sales representative Bill Spilman at email@example.com to discuss how you can reach YALSA's 5,000+ members through our events and initiatives.
Sponsorship levels are:
- Diamond ($75,000 and up)
- Platinum ($50,000 to $74,999)
- Gold ($25,000 to $49,999)
- Silver ($10,000 to $24,999)
- Bronze ($5,000 to $9,999)
See our partners and sponsors!
Benefits are dependent upon level of sponsorship; all YALSA Sponsor Program Participants receive the following benefits:
- complimentary registration for the Young Adult Literature Symposium; platinum and diamond sponsors also receive registrations for ALA Annual and ALA Midwinter
- subscriptions to Young Adult Library Services, YALSA's award-winning quarterly newsletter
- ability to send an email blast to YALSA event or initiative registrants
- opportunity to offer registration incentives for Teen Read Week and Teen Tech Week
- sponsored blog posts
- Thank-you message in YALSA's email newsletter
- logo recognition on YALSA's website
Sponsorship packages also include at least premium opportunities (up to a certain dollar amount) at YALSA's conferences and biennial symposium. Premium opportunities include:
- sponsoring YALSA events at ALA Annual Conference, including the Michael L. Printz Program and Reception and the YALSA Happy Hour
- sponsoring YALSA events at ALA Midwinter Meeting, including the Youth Divisions Joint Reception and the YALSA Happy Hour
- sponsoring events and giveaways at Young Adult Literature Symposium, including the Opening Networking Reception and the Attendee Tote Bag
All premium opportunities include pre-event publicity, logo recognition, and other benefits.
To find out how you can join the YALSA Sponsor Program, please view our Media and Sponsorship Kit (PDF).
Other Corporate Opportunities
YALSA also offers other ways for corporations to get involved. See more corporate opportunities.