YALSA's Teen Services Competencies for Library Staff describes Outcomes & Assessment in this way:
"Focuses on the impact of library programs for and with teens and uses data to inform service development, implementation, and continuous improvement."
The association's current and previous continuing education opportunities in this area are:
Note: All YouTube videos include closed captioning. Turn it on by hovering over the video and cicking on the CC logo.
YALSA members can access the full set of archived webinars related to the topic of Outcomes & Assessmet via our YouTube playlist by logging in to this site.
Non-members can purchase individual access to webinars related to Outcomes &. Assessment for $19 or purchase group access for $99.
- November 2018: Outcomes and Assessment
Free access to members and non-members
- December 2017: Community Partnerships for Teen Success
- September 2017: No Hammer Required - Breaking Down Barriers Between Teens & Library Staff
- May. 2017: Repair the Harm - Restorative Approaches to Teen Behavior Management
- January 2016: What I Stopped Doing - Improving Services for Youth
View the Outcomes & Assessment YouTube playlist for all of our short videos on this topic.
To learn more about YALSA's continuing education opportunities contact Linda W. Braun, CE Consultant, email@example.com