Trustee Tip Sheets
Trustee Tip Sheets address a variety of concerns and issues faced by Trustees.
If you have an idea for a Tip Sheet or would like to write one on a particular topic, please email email@example.com.
- 1. The Role of Library Trustees
- 2. The Role of the Friends Board
- 3. Mission Statements
- 4. Sample Memorandum of Understanding
- 5. Library Support for Friends Activities
- 6. Evaluating the Library Director
- 7. Governing (Independent) Library Boards vs. Advisory Library Boards: Which are Better?
- 8. When Friends Aren't Friendly
- 9. Trustee Competencies
- 10. How to Chair a Committee
- 11. Twelve Golden Rules for Board Members
- 12. Protecting Your Library's Collection