Baby Boomer Volunteers for Libraries and Friends
If you have already registered for this webinar series, please follow the instructions below under "Logging In." If you have not yet registered, please refer to the course information page for details on how to register.
Single Seat License
- If you are an ALA member, use your ALA website login to access all courses. If you have forgotten your ALA personal member login, you may reset your login at anytime using your member ID and email address on file.
- If you are not an ALA member, use the login you selected when you created a website profile prior to registering for this webinar series.
Multi-Seat, Single Library Site License
- If you are a United for Libraries group member, use your group member website login to access all courses. This is the same login you use to access the Friends & Foundations Zone or the Trustee Zone. If you have forgotten your United for Libraries group member website login, you may reset your login at anytime using your group member ID and the email address on file.
- If you are not an United for Libraries group member, use the login provided in your registration confirmation email.
- If you are a Nebraska Friends group or library director, use the login provided to you by the Nebraska Library Commission.
A few notes and tips to help you log in smoothly:
- To login, click on the "Login" link in the upper right corner of this screen. Logging in before you click on the links below will ensure a smoother process when accessing courses. If you click on the links below before you login you will receive an error message.
- If you purchased a multi-seat license and are currently logged into the ALA website with your personal member login, you will need to logout, close your browser window, and then return to this page in a new browser window. You can then click "Login" in the upper right corner and log in using your United for Libraries group member login or if a non-member, using the login provided when you registered for this webinar series.
- If you have forgotten your login you may reset your login online or contact the United for Libraries office by phone at (800) 545-2433, ext. 2161 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails are monitored evenings, weekends, and holidays in addition to normal business hours of 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST.
Login Issues & Problems
If you are experiencing problems logging in, please call (800) 545-2433, ext. 2161 during normal business hours, email email@example.com after business hours, or check out our helpful step-by-step instructions for logging in and accessing the webinars (PDF, 843 kb).
Find out how Friends of the Library groups can attract and retain baby boomer volunteers while ensuring that the group will remain strong and viable long into the future.
Get specific information on how librarians and those who supervise volunteers can best recruit, train, and retain a volunteer workforce that can support the staff and help enhance library services.