The State Library of Kansas has decided not to renew the statewide group membership with United for Libraries. Access to the Trustee Academy, Short Takes for Trustees, Friends & Foundations Zone, Trustee Zone, and other resources expired 2/28/17.
United for Libraries has a special group membership offer for your library, which includes:
- Trustee Academy Webinar Series (newly revamped and updated!)
- Short Takes for Trustees Video Series
- Engaging Today's Volunteers for Library Friends Webinar Series
- Merging Your Library's Friends Group and Foundation Webinar
- Trustee Zone (members-only access to toolkits, current and past issues of The Voice newsletter, publications, webinars, special offers, and more)
- Friends & Foundations Zone (members-only access to toolkits, current and past issues of The Voice newsletter, publications, webinars, special offers, and more)
- Subscription to The Voice for America's Libraries
To learn more or sign up, please email email@example.com or call (800) 545-2433, ext. 2161. One you join, we will restart your group membership and provide immediate access to all of the included resources.