Kansas and United for Libraries
The State Library of Kansas has decided not to renew the statewide group membership with United for Libraries. Access to the Trustee Academy, Short Takes for Trustees, Friends & Foundations Zone, Trustee Zone, and other resources expired 2/28/17.
United for Libraries has a special group membership offer for your library, which includes:
- Trustee Academy Webinar Series (newly revamped and updated!)
- Short Takes for Trustees Video Series
- Engaging Today's Volunteers for Library Friends Webinar Series
- Merging Your Library's Friends Group and Foundation Webinar
- Trustee Zone (members-only access to toolkits, current and past issues of The Voice newsletter, publications, webinars, special offers, and more)
- Friends & Foundations Zone (members-only access to toolkits, current and past issues of The Voice newsletter, publications, webinars, special offers, and more)
- Subscription to The Voice for America's Libraries
To learn more or sign up, please email email@example.com or call (800) 545-2433, ext. 2161. One you join, we will restart your group membership and provide immediate access to all of the included resources.