Steve Laird, President, Reference Division of Infogroup, Omaha, Neb.
Skip Dye, VP, Library Marketing and Digital Sales, Penguin Random House
Donna McDonald, Director, Arkansas River Valley Regional Library System, Dardanelle, Ark.
Christine Lind Hage, Director, Rochester Hills (Mich.) Public Library
IMMEDIATE PAST PRESIDENT
Ed McBride, Library & Research Publisher Professional; Trustee, Palm Springs (Calif.) Public Library
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
TRUSTEE AT LARGE
- Kathryn Spindel, Trustee/Treasurer, Fountaindale Public Library (Bolingbrook, Ill.)
- Jill Joseph, Friends of the Hennepin County (Minn.) Library; Member, Hennepin County Budgeting Task Force
- Camila Alire, Past President, American Library Association.
FRIEND AT LARGE
- Ned Davis, Executive Director, Friends & Foundation of the Rochester (N.Y.) Public Library
- Kate Park, Executive Director, Friends of the Dallas (Texas) Public Library
- Veronda Pitchford, Director of Membership Development and Resource Sharing, Reaching Across Illinois Library System, Burr Ridge, Ill.
FOUNDATION AT LARGE
- Deborah Doyle, Library Consultant; Board Member, California Public Library Advocates
- Marcellus Turner, City Librarian, The Seattle Public Library, Seattle, Wash.
- Virginia B. "Ginny" Moore, Retired School Librarian
CORPORATE AT LARGE
- Kathleen McEvoy, Vice President of Communications, EBSCO Information Services
- Gary Kirk, President, Tech Logic
- MaryEllin Santiago, VP, Sales - Consortia & Special Markets, Gale-Cengage Learning
BOARD MEMBER AT LARGE
- Patricia Glass Schuman, Past President, American Library Association
- David Paige, Chair, Conway (N.H.) Public Library Board of Trustees; Editorial Director, Libraries Unlimited
- Fred Stielow, Vice President/Dean Emeritus, American Public University System; Trustee, Anne Arundel County (Md.) Library System
- Mark Smith, Director and Librarian, Texas State Library and Archives Commission
- Paula Beswick, Library Consultant
- Patricia M. Hogan, Executive Board Member, Bartlett (Ill.) Public Library Foundation
- Libby Post, Strategist-in-Chief and President, Communication Services
LIFETIME HONORARY BOARD MEMBER
- Sarah Jessica Parker, Honorary Chair, Book Club Central