Join Our Mailing List
ALA's Community Engagement electronic mailing list is an easy way to connect with other library professionals interested in community engagement, dialogue and deliberation. Subscribers post announcements, share news and solicit professional advice from fellow librarians. Receive individual emails or a daily digest of list highlights.
To join, follow the instructions below. Questions? Contact ALA's Public Programs Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Engagement Forum
- Go to http://lists.ala.org. (This link will open a new browser window.)
- Click on “Login.” (First-time users will need to get a password. Please note that the password may take a few minutes to arrive).
- Go to “Search for lists” and find “communityengagement.”
- Click on “communityengagement.”
- Select “Subscribe,” found in the left column of the page under “List options.”
- Once you click “Subscribe,” a message saying, “Action complete” will appear.
- Please read our List Guidelines. For technical support, contact the PPO staff at email@example.com.