“Soul of a People: Voices from the Writers’ Project” Online Site Support Notebook
The project online discussion list will use the following e-mail address:
You can review information about how to manage communication preferences (change email address, set to digest, etc.) at www.ala.org/ala/aboutala/offices/ppo/about/ppolist.cfm
The Public Programs Office subscription electronic discussion lists are intended for:
- Substantive discussion of issues and ideas relating to public programs at libraries, such as formats, funding, etc.
- Sharing information about library programming; especially cultural programming for adult community audiences.
- Queries and advice to/from peers.
- Announcements from the ALA Public Programs Office regarding opportunities and initiatives.
When submitting a message to a list, please keep in mind:
- All postings should be of a public, non-confidential nature.
- All submissions should be in plain text without attachments.
- IMPORTANT: If you simply reply to a posted message, you will be responding to the entire list, not just the sender. When responding to a message posted to the list, please copy the sender’s email address and respond to them directly; reply to the posted message only when you wish to share your response with the entire list.
- If you are subscribed to any ALA list, please do NOT enable any auto-response for your email address. If you are going away and absolutely must explain to people that you won’t be checking your email, please set your reception mode to “no mail.”
Contact the ALA Public Programs Office at email@example.com.