Harry Potter’s World: Renaissance Science, Magic, and Medicine
Site Support Notebook
The exhibit discussion list will use the following e-mail address:
The ALA Public Programs Office will create the electronic discussion list for all tour participants . You can review information about how to manage communication preferences (change email address, set to digest, etc.) at www.ala.org/ala/aboutala/offices/ppo/about/ppolist.cfm.
The email discussion list is intended for:
- Substantive discussion of issues and ideas relating to public programs at libraries, such as formats, funding, etc.
- Sharing information about library programming; especially cultural programming for adult community audiences.
- Queries and advice to/from peers.
- Announcements from the ALA Public Programs Office regarding opportunities and initiatives.
When submitting a message to the list, please keep in mind:
- All postings should be of a public, non-confidential nature.
- Avoid large attachments in discussion list postings.
- Important: If you simply reply to a posted message, you will be responding to the entire list, not just the sender. When responding to a message posted to the list, please copy the sender’s email address and respond to them directly. Reply to the posted message only when you wish to share your response with the entire list.
- Basic rules of electronic mail etiquette are expected.
Contact the ALA Public Programs Office at email@example.com.