Art, Architecture, and Film was developed by D. Fairchild Ruggles, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Koran by Heart (2011), directed by Greg Barker
- Islamic Arts by Jonathan Bloom and Sheila Blair
- Islamic Art: Mirror of the Invisible World (2011), directed by Robert Gardner
- Prince Among Slaves (2007), directed by Andrea Kalin
- The Art of Hajj by Venetia Porter
- Islamic Art Spots (short films designed, written, and presented by D. Fairchild Ruggles, developed especially for the Muslim Journeys Bookshelf)