In the event of violation of the following conditions, the sponsors of the exhibit reserve the right to terminate a participating library’s program involvement.
· Host sites are authorized to use specific images in publicity for programs. Images may be downloaded from the Publicity CD.
· Host sites may authorize newspapers and other media to use the images for exhibit publicity only. If host sites use other images, they are responsible for obtaining permissions if they are necessary.
· These images are to be used for noncommercial or educational activities and promotion of the Changing America exhibition at the specified venues hosting the exhibit. Commercial use of any image for profit in another publication, edition, format, or language is prohibited.
· Host sites may not reformat, redesign, or otherwise alter the images. Host sites may print color images in black-and-white.
· All images must be accompanied by the ownership credits provided with the image.
· Libraries are liable for damages, claims, suits or other legal proceedings arising from or attributed to violation of third party rights resulting from any unauthorized creation, use, display, or modification of advertising or publicity materials relating to the exhibit.